Sunday, May 20, 2007

I give up

It's become apparent to me that I live in a colorblind world (or at least I've married into a color blind family). Because of this I've decided to change the color of my blog.

Today was the final day of seminary for the year. The children graduated today and we had a big spectacle in presentation form (by the way I was one of the teachers). In some ways it's kind of sad because I doubt I'll have time to teach seminary next year and I really wanted to impart all of my genius unto the coming generation. But, alas, this was not meant to be. They will have to learn - and struggle - like the rest of this world. . . what else happened?

I spend $401.85 in gas last month. That's a lot.

Tate took two steps this past week - well, one and one falling forward. That counts as two in my book.

Welp. That's all I've got to talk about today. . . except I would say Read you Books of Mormon, say your prayers, and don't eat yellow snow.

No comments: