Wednesday, June 20, 2007

my fantastic fathers day

I have a new video game console. It's called a we (but it's spelled wii). So far the only thing I play on it is golf and we play baseball but Deborah keeps beating me at it. She got nine homeruns on ten pitches. She's amazing. I only hope that I can become like her one day and gain her level of perfection (or near perfection).

Tate gave me the wii for fathers' day. All Deborah gave me was a lousy lunchbox so I can stop spending money on lunch. Obviously Tate loves me much more than Deborah does. I wish she could be more like Tate. And I wish I could be more like Deborah so maybe it's really Tate I want to be like. He does get to run around the house naked and I do like that.

On Monday I'm being filmed for work so everyone can see how they are supposed to do their jobs. I am, after all, the greatest technician ever. That name didn't originate with me. Peter gave me that name but I didn't object. It is true after all.

No comments: